You are here: Start » Technical Issues » Project Files
When you save a project, several files are created. Most of them have textual or xml formats, so they can be edited also in a notepad and can be easily managed with version control systems.
A project may consist of the following file types:
- Single *.fiproj file (XML) – this is the main file of the project; plays a role of the table of content.
- Single *.ficode file (textual) – this is the main source code file.
- Zero or more *.filib files (textual) – these are additional source code modules.
- Zero or more *.fidata files (binary) – these files contain binary data edited with graphical tools, such as Regions or Paths.
- Single *.fiview file (XML) – this file stores information about the layout of Data Previews panels.
- Zero or one *.fihmi file (XML) – this file stores information about the HMI Design.
|Previous: Communication with Modbus TCP devices||Next: C++ Code Generator|