Loads a deep learning model and prepares its execution on a specific target device.
|inModelDirectory||ClassifyObjectModelDirectory||A Classify Object model stored in a specific disk directory|
|inDeviceType||DeviceKind*||A type of a device selected for deploying and executing the model. If not set, device depending on version (CPU/GPU) of installed Deep Learning add-on is selected. If not set, device depending on version (CPU/GPU) of installed Deep Learning add-on is selected.|
|inDeviceIndex||Integer||0 -||An index of a device selected for deploying and executing the model.|
|inCreateHeatmapHint||Bool||Prepares the model for a relevance heatmap creation in advance|
|outModelId||ClassifyObjectModelId||Identifier of the deployed model|
- In most cases, this filter should be placed in the INITIALIZE section.
- Executing this filter may take several seconds.
- This filter should be connected to DL_ClassifyObject through the ModelId ports.
- You can edit the model directly through the inModelDirectory. Another option is to use the Deep Learning Editor application and just copy the path to the created model.
- If any subsequent DL_ClassifyObject filter using deployed model is set to create a relevance heatmap, it is advisable to set inCreateHeatmapHint to true. In other case, inCreateHeatmapHint should be set to false. Following this guidelines should ensure an optimal memory usage and no performance hit on first call to DL_ClassifyObject.
- Passing NIL as inTargetDevice (which is default), is identical to passing DeviceKind::CUDA on GPU version of Deep Learning add-on and DeviceKind::CPU on CPU version on Deep Learning add-on.
- GPU version of Deep Learning add-on supports DeviceKind::CUDA and DeviceKind::CPU as inTargetDevice value.
- CPU version of Deep Learning add-on supports only DeviceKind::CPU as inTargetDevice value.
This filter is available on Basic Complexity Level.
Disabled in Lite Edition
This filter is disabled in Lite Edition. It is available only in full, FabImage Studio Professional version.
This filter is member of DL_Deploy filter group.
- DL_ClassifyObject – Executes a Classify Object model on a single input image.